MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Design of Buildings, Including Reconstruction and Renovation of Antique Buildings|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- R. Chmielewski, L. Kruszka, Expertises and technical opinions in the area of building structures, (WAT, 2005-2017), in Polish. [Google Scholar]
- R. Chmielewski, L. Kruszka, Case Studies in Construction Materials, 3, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Chmielewski, L. Kruszka, J. Lalka, Biuletyn WAT, 684, 4, (2016), in Polish [Google Scholar]
- J. Beyga, R. Chmielewski, L. Kruszka, Strengthening of St. Anna church dome in Wilanów, (Building design, Warsaw, 2009), in Polish. [Google Scholar]
- Sika CarboDur FRP Composites for Repair and Strengthening of Structures (Sika, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- http://www.helifix.co.uk [Google Scholar]
- L. Binda, A. Saisi, C. Tiraboschi, Construction and Building Materials, 14, 4 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- M.Corradi, A.Borri A.Vignoli, Construction and Building Materials 17, 5, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.