MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Design of Buildings, Including Reconstruction and Renovation of Antique Buildings|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- R. Chmielewski, L. Kruszka, Case Studies in Construction Materials, 3, p.92-101 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cscm.2015.08.001 [Google Scholar]
- www.geoportal.gov.pl [Google Scholar]
- www.mapa.um.warszawa.pl [Google Scholar]
- warszawa.ap.gov.pl [Google Scholar]
- Instruction of Research Building Institute on building damage scales (ITB, Warszawa, 2006), in Polish. [Google Scholar]
- K. Michalik, Technical expertise and diagnostics in building engineering (Prawo i Budownictwo, Chrzanów, 2014), in Polish. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tyczyński, Technical expertise No 68/2006 on assessment of the technical condition of a multi-family residential building at ul. Dobra 31 in Warsaw (Warszawa 2006), in Polish. [Google Scholar]
- W. Wolski, Catalog card of the building No. 4.19 at ul. Dobra 31 in Warsaw (GEOTEKO Projekty i Konsultacje Geotechniczne Sp. z o.o., Warszawa, 2007), in Polish. [Google Scholar]
- Catalog card of the building No C-50 at ul. Dobra 31 in Warsaw (AGP Metro Polska SC, Warszawa, 2010), in Polish. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wysokiński, W. Kotlicki, Protection of buildings in the vicinity of deep excavations, Instruction No 376 (ITB, Warszawa, 2006), in Polish. [Google Scholar]
- R. Chmielewski, L. Kruszka, J. Lalka, Biuletyn WAT, 684, 4, p.123-141 (2016), in Polish. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.