MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 172, 20183rd International Conference on Design, Analysis, Manufacturing and Simulation (ICDAMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 June 2018|
- A. Xavior, Manohar, Jeyapandiarajan and P. M. Madhukar, Tool wear assessment during machining of inconel 718, 13th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management, 174, pp. 1000-1008 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Venkatesan, Journal of Advanced Research, 8, pp. 407-423 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, Y. Guo, M. Barkey and J. Jordon, Effect Tool Wear during End Milling on the Surface Integrity and Fatigue Life of Inconel 718, 6th CIRP International Conference on High Performance Cutting, 14, pp. 546-551 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. D’Addona, S. J. Raykar and M. M. Narke, High speed machining of Inconel 718: tool wear and surface roughness analysis, 10th CIRP Conference on Intelligent Computation in Manufacturing Engineering, 62, pp. 269-274 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. P´erez, C. Rodrýguez and F. J. Belzunce, The use of cryogenic thermal treatments to increase the fracture toughness of a hot work tool steel used to make forging dies, 20th European Conference on Fracture, 3, pp. 604-609 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Chopra and V. G. Sargade, Metallurgy behind the Cryogenic Treatment of Cutting Tools: An Overview, 4th International Conference on Materials Processing and Characterization, 2, pp. 1814-1824 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.Shokrani, V. Dhokia and S. T. Newman, Hybrid cooling and lubricating technology for CNC milling of Inconel 718 nickel alloy, 27th International Conference on Flexible Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing, 11, pp. 625-632 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.