MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2018) – 2018 3rd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||23 April 2018|
- McKinsey Digital, “Industry 4.0 after initial hype”, https://www.mckinsey. de/ files/mckinsey industry 40 2016.pdf, 2016, [Accessed on 31 July 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- R. Geissbauer, S. Schrauf, V. Koch, S. Kuge, “Industry 4.0 - Opportunities and Challenges of the Industrial Internet,” PricewaterhouseCoopers Aktiengesellschaft Wirtschaftsprufungsgesellschaft (PwC) ¨, pp. 1-52, December 2014. [Google Scholar]
- W. MacDougall, “Industrie 4.0 Smart Manufacturing for the future,” Germany Trade and Invest, pp. 1-40, July 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, B. Bagheri, H-A. Kao, “A Cyber-Physical Systems architecture for Industry 4.0-based manufacturing systems,” Manufacturing letter, vol.3, pp.18-23, January 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gigli, S. Koo, “Internet of Things: Services and Application Categorization,” Advances in Internet of Things, vol.1, pp.27-31, July 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Qian, J. Zhang, “Study on the structure of Internet of Things (IOT) business operation support platform,” IEEE International Conference on Communication Technology (ICCT), pp.1068-1071, January 2011. [Google Scholar]
- L. D. Xu, W. He, S. Li, “Internet of Things in Industries: A Survey,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol.4, pp.2233-2243, January 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A. J. C. Trappey, C. V. Trappey, U. H. Govindarajan, A. C. Chuang, J. J. Sun, “A review of essential standards and patent landscapes for the Internet of Things: A key enabler for Industry 4.0,” Advanced Engineering Informatics, IN PRESS, December 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Jones, A. M. Flynn, B. A. Seiger, “Mobile Robots: Inspiration to Implementation, Second Edition” CRC Press, April 1993. [Google Scholar]
- T. Tsumura, “Survey of autonomous guided vehicles in japanese factory”, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp.1329-1334, April 1986. [Google Scholar]
- D. Markosov, H. Durrant-Whyte, “Mobile Vehicle Navigation in Unknown Environments: Multiple Hypothesis Approach”, IEE Proceedings of Control Theory nad Applications, vol.142(4). pp.385-400, Jul 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lawrence, “Modern Inertial Technology: Navigation, Guidance, and Control,” Springer Science & Business Media, September 2001. [Google Scholar]
- A. Bosien, M. Venzke, V. Turau, “A rewritable RFID environment for AGV navigation”, International Workshop on Intelligent Transportation, March 2008. [Google Scholar]
- K. Farkas, A. Huszak, G. Gódor, “Optimization of Wi-Fi Access Point ′ Placement for Indoor Localization”. Journal Informatics & Information Technology Today, vol.1(1), pp.28-33, July 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, C-H. Hyun, M. Park, “A Vision-Based Automated Guided Vehicle System With Marker Recognition for Indoor Use,” Sensors, vol.13(8), pp.10052-10073, August 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Andersson, E. Mansson, “Positioning and Docking of an AGV in a Clinical Environment” Master’s thesis in Biomedical Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Y-H. Kim, S-W. Lee, H. S. Yang and D. A. Shell, “Toward Autonomous Robotic Containment Booms: Visual Servoing for Robust inter-Vehicle Docking for Surface Vehicles,” Intelligent Service Robotics, vol.5(1). pp.1-18, January 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Vaz, R. Ferreira, V. Grossman, M. I. Ribeiro, “Docking of Mobile Platform based on Infra-red Sensors,” IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, pp.735-740, July 1997. [Google Scholar]
- E. R. Arboleda, M. C. T. Alegre, K. F. Idica, “Development of a Low Cost Electronic Wheelchair with obstacle Avoidance Feature,” Journal of Mechatronics, Electrical Power and Vehicular Technology, vol.06, pp.89-96, December 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Freitas, B. Hamner, M. Bergerman, S. Singh, “A Practical Obstacle Detection System for Autonomous Orchard Vehicles,” International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp.3391-3398, October 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Polanczyk, M. Strzelecki, K. Ślot, “Obstacle Avoidance Procedure ′ and Lee Algorithm Based Path Replanner for Autonomous Mobile Platform,” International Journal of Electronics and Telecommunications, vol.59(1), pp.85-91, March 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Monteiro, C. Premebida, P. Peixoto, U. Nunes, “Tracking and Classification of Dynamic Obstacles Using Laser Range Finder and Vision,” International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp.1-7, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- YK Lee, JM Lim, KS Eu, YH Goh, Y Tew, “Real Time Image Processing Based Obstacle Avoidance and Navigation System for Autonomous Wheelchair Application,” 2017 Asia-Pacific Signal and Information Processing Association Annual Summit and Conference (APSIPA ASC), accepted, December 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.