MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2018) – 2018 3rd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||23 April 2018|
- Z. Li and C. Y. Su. Neural-adaptive control of single-master-multiple-slaves teleoperation for coordinated multiple mobile manipulators with time-varying communication delays and input uncertainties. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 24(9):1400-1413, September 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Recker, P. V. Kokotovic, D. Rhode, and J. Winkelman. Adaptive nonlinear control of systems containing a deadzone. Proceedings of the 30th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 1991, pages 2111-2115, December 1991. [Google Scholar]
- G. Tao and P. V. Kokotovic. Adaptive sliding control of plants with unknown dead-zone. IEEE Trans. Autom. Control, 39:59-68, January 1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Tao, S. Chen, and S. M. Joshi. An adaptive actuator failure compensation controller using output feedback. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 47(3):506-511, March 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. D Tang, G. Tao, and S. M. Joshi. Adaptive actuator failure compensation for nonlinear MIMO systems with an aircraft control application. Automatica, 43(11):1869-1883, November 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang and C. Y Wen. Adaptive actuator failure compensation control of uncertain nonlinear systems with guaranteed transient performance. Automatica, 46(12):2082-2091, December 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. X. Li and G. H. Yang. Adaptive fuzzy decentralized control for a class of large-scale nonlinear systems with actuator faults and unknown dead zones. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, PP(99):1-12, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhou, C. Wen, and Y. Zhang. Adaptive output control of nonlinear systems with uncertain dead-zone nonlinearity. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 51(3):504-511, March 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.