MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- ACI Committee 318, “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318M-14) and Commentary (ACI 318RM-14),” American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI, 520 pp (2014) [Google Scholar]
- British Standards Institution, “Eurocode 2: Design of Concrete Structures: Part 1-1: General Rules and Rules for Buildings,” British Standards Institution, London, UK, 97 pp (2004) [Google Scholar]
- K. Smith, A. Vantsiotis, “Shear Strength of Deep Beams,” ACI J. Proceedings, 79, 3, Mar., pp. 201-213 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Collins, D. Mitchell, E. C. Bentz, The Struc. Eng., 86, 10, pp. 32-39 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Tuchscherer, D. Birrcher, C. Williams, D. Deschenes, O. Bayrak, ACI Struc. J., 111, 6, Nov.-Dec. (2014), pp. 1451-1460. doi: 10.14359/516869926 [Google Scholar]
- A. Arabzadeh, A. Rahaie, R. Aghayari, Inter. J. of Civil Eng., pp. 141-153, 7, 3 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kuchma, S. Yindeesuk, T. Nagle, J. Hart, H. Lee, ACI Struc. J., 105, 5, pp. 578-589, Sept.-Oct. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sagaseta, R. Vollum, Magazine of Conc. Research, 62, 4, (2010), pp. 267-282. doi: 10.1680/macr.2010.62.4.267 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Collins, E. C. Bentz, E. G. Sherwood, ACI Struc. J., 105, 5, pp. 590-600, Sept.-Oct. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Brown, O. Bayrak, ACI Struc. J., 105, 4, pp. 395-404, July-Aug. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Nagamoto, K. Ozawa, “Mixture properties of Self-Compacting, High-Performance Concrete”, Proceedings, Third CANMET/ACI Inter. Conf. on Design and Materials and Recent Advances in Concrete Technology, SP-172, V. Malhotra, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, p. 623-637, Mich. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Khayat, A. Ghezal, “Utility of Statistical models in Proportioning Self-Compacting Concrete”, Proceedings, RILEM Inter. Symp. on Self-Compacting Concrete, Stockholm, p. 345-359, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- EFNARC: European Federation Dedicated to Specialist Construction Chemicals and Concrete Systems, “Specifications and Guidelines for Self-Compacting Concrete” Association House, 99 West Street, Farnham, Surrey, U.K., 32 pp., Feb. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO, “AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications,” American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, Washington, DC, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- International Federation for Structural Concrete, “Model Code 2010-first complete draft,” fib Bulletin No. 55, 288 pp., (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Yang, A. F. Ashour, J. of Struc. Eng., 137, 10, (2011), pp. 1030-1038. doi: 10.1061/(ASCE)ST.1943-541X.0000351. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhang, K.H. Tan, Science Direct, Engineering Structures J., 29, pp. 2987-3001, March, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.