MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- K. Abed, MSc Thesis, Structural Engineering Department, University of Technology, Baghdad, pp.3, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Abdul Gabar, MSc Thesis, Structural Engineering Department, University of Technology, Baghdad, pp.3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. C. Hagen, P. K. Larsen, A. Aalberg, Journal of constructional Steel Research 65, 1, 142-50 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. j. Hamoodi, I. N. Korkess, K. F. Sarsam, The 6th Engineering Conference, College of Engineering, Baghdad University 1, 1-17 (April 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Web site www.steel-insdag.org/teaching material /chapter28.pdf [Google Scholar]
- K. Rockey, H. Evans, D. porter, A design method for predicting the collapse behavior of plate girders, proceeding institution of civil engineers, part2, 85-112 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Al-azzawi, T. Stratford, M. Rotter, L. Bisby, Conference: Response of Structures under Extreme Loading-Protect, The University of Edinburgh UK., 1-11 (January 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.