MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnical and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- NCC, National Council for Construction, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Chiguma, in Analysis of side friction impacts on Urban Roads: Case Study Dar-es-Salaam. Diss.KTH (2007). [Google Scholar]
- H. Rakha, Y. Kang and F. Dion, in Estimating Vehicle Stops at under saturated and Oversaturated Fixed-Time Signalized Intersections, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- X. Yu and G. Sulijoadikusumo, in Assessment of Signalized Intersection Capacity in Response to Downstream Queue Spillback. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- NACTO, in Urban Street Design Guide Overview. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- H. Bruce and Z. Abdy, in Signalized Intersection Analysis and Design: Implications of Day-to-Day Variability in Peak Hour Volumes on Delay, Journal of Transportation Engineering 134.7 (2008): 307-318. [Google Scholar]
- HCM, Highway Capacity Manual, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Jameel, in Estimating Delay Time at Palestine Street Intersection in Baghdad City Using HCM and SIDRA Models, Al-Qadisiya Journal for Engineering Sciences, 4 No.1 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Darma, M. R. Karim, J. Mohamad, and S. Abdullah, in Control Delay Variability at Signalized Intersection Based on HCM Method, 5, pp. 945-958 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- NRC, “Estimation of Highway Capacity”, Rev.1, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. King, in Delay, Stop and Queue Estimation for Uniform and Random Traffic Arrivals at Fixed-Time Signalized Intersections (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Trafficware, Ltd. in Traffic Signal-User Guide, Synchro Studio 8, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Husch, J. Albeck, in Traffic Signal-User Guide, Synchro Studio 7, (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.