MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnical and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- K. P. Khosla, V. Kadayam, K.I. Harikrishnan, FHWA/NC/2002-030, Final Report Submitted to NCDOT, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Miller, W.Y. Bellinger, Final Report Submitted to U.S. Transportation Dep., FHWA-RD-03-031, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, Pavement Analysis and Design, 2nd Edition Prentice Hall College Div, New Jersey, USA. (1993). [Google Scholar]
- R. Garba, Norwegian university of Science and Technology, NVF conference, 28 June-2 July, Reykjavik, Iceland, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- H. Hamdou, N. Ahmed, Z. I. Qasim, IMS/7 International Conference on Advances in Engineering Materials, UAE, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Qasim, A. Abbas, Z. Qasim, NJES, 20 pp.183-193, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO Guide for Design of Pavement Structures, Washington, D. C., USA. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C. Olidis, D. Hein, NCHRP Final Report ERES Consultants Division, Quebec, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- European Standards EN 12697: CEN/TC 227 “Road materials”, August. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Asphalt Institute, Asphalt Hand Book, Six Edition, Kentucky, USA. (2007), [Google Scholar]
- M. Fattah, K. Al Helo, Z. Qasim, RMPD Journal, DOI: 10.1080/14680629.2015.1119711, Taylor and Francis Group, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- W. Powell, D. Leech, Transport Research Laboratory, Crowthorne, LR 1102, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- H. Henny, A. André, Civil Engineering & Management Department, University of Twente, Netherlands, 7500 AE. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, Pavement Analysis and Design, 2nd Edition, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, USA, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- T. Pellinen, J. Song, S. Xiao, 8th Conference of Asphalt Pavements in South Africa, CAPSA-04, September 12-16. (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.