MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2018International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Control and Robotics (EECR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Control Theory and Method|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- Meng Yunhe. Spacecraft formation flight introduction [M], Beijing: National defense industry press, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Keyan. The development of spacecraft formation flight and its key technology [J], Telemetry remote control, 24 (5): 9-15,2003. [Google Scholar]
- Jake J.Abbott, Joseph B. Brink, and Braxton Osting. Computing Minimum-Power Dipole Solutions for Interdipole Forces Using Nonlinear Constrained Optimization With Application to Electromagnetic Formation Flight[J], IEEE Robotics and automation letters,2(2) :1008-1014,2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xia, Zheng Jianhua. Maintain Control and simulation of formation flight based on STK [J], Computer simulation, 24 (3): 66-68,2007. [Google Scholar]
- Joongbo Seo, Youdan Kim.Collision Avoidance Strategies for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Formation Flight[J],IEEE Transactions on aerospace and electronic systems,0018-9251(c),2016. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Fanghua. Research on the relative motion of spacecraft formation flight[D], Beijing: Tsinghua University, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jinwu. Research on unmanned aerial vehicle formation flight technology[J], Ship electronic engineering,,35 (8): 9-12,2015. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yun-hua, Cao Xi-bin. Research on autonomous relative navigation algorithm of formation flight spacecraft [J]; Journal of Harbin institute of technology, 39 (3): 354-358,2007. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Youtao. Research on the modeling and control of flight dynamics of spacecraft formation[D], Nanjing: Nanjing university of aeronautics and astronautics, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Ping, Zhang Honghua. Typical modal and formation control method for elliptical orbit formation flight[J], Journal of astronautics,,26 (1): 7-12,2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.