MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2018International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Control and Robotics (EECR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Control Theory and Method|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- World Health Organization. World report on road traffic injury prevention [R]. Geneva: WHO, 2004. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WANG Xiaojing. The review of ITS for traffic safety [C]// 2008 Fourth China Intelligent Transport Annual Meeting Thesis, 2008-09. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wiezbicki,T.,Recke.L.,Abramowicz.W.,Gholami.T.,J.Huang.Stress Profiles in Thin-Walled Prismatic Columns Subjected to Crush Loading-11.Bending,Computers&Structures Vol.51No.6,P625-64 1. [Google Scholar]
- SUN Yueting, XU Xiaoqing, XU Chengliang, et al. Elastomeric cellular structure enhanced by compressible liquid filler [J]. Sci Rep, 2016, 6: 26694. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SHI Xiangnan, CAO Libo, Reed M P, et al. Effects of obesity on occupant responses in frontal crashes: a simulation analysis using human body models [J]. Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Eng, 2015, 18: 1280-1292 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NHTSA-200727662, Federal motor vehicle safety standards; electronic stability control systems; controls and displays [S]. Washington DC: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- National Center for Statistics and Analysis. Lives saved in 2014 by restraint use and minimum-drinking-age laws, DOT HS 812 218 [R]. Washington, DC: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Kahane C J. Lives saved by vehicle safety technologie and associated Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard1960 to 2012, DOT HS 812 069 [R]. Washington, DC: [Google Scholar]
- National Center for Statistics and Analysis. Passenger vehicles: 2014 data (Traffic safety facts), DOT HS 812 302 [R]. Washington, DC: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.