MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2018International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Control and Robotics (EECR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Electronics and Power Drives|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- HU Zechun, SONG Yonghua. Impacts and Utilization of Electric Vehicles Integration Into Power Systems[J]. Proceeding of the CSEE. 2012, 32(4); 1-10 [Google Scholar]
- Taylor M J, Alexander A. Evaluation of the impact of plug-in electric vehicle loading on distribution system operation [C] //IEEE power &Energy Society General Meeting, Calgary, Canada, 2009: 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Kejun Q, Chengke Z, Allan M, et al. Modeling of load demand due to EV battery charging in distribution systems[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 26(2): 802-810. [Google Scholar]
- Kristien CN,EH, johan D. The Impact of Charging Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles on a Residential Distribution Grid[J]. IEEE Trans on power systems, 2010 (255) :371-380. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAN Kaiqiao. SONG Yonghua, Coordination of Electric Vehicle Charging to Minimize Active Power Losses[J], Proceedings of the CSEE, 2012, 32(31): 11-18 [Google Scholar]
- NI Feng, ZHAO Ming-yu, Research on ordered charging of EV [J], Power Demand Side Management, 2015, 17(5): 16-19 [Google Scholar]
- LUO Min, ZHAO Wei, Research on Coordinated Charging Price of Electric Vehicle Based on Users' Price Sensitivity [J], Electrical & Energy Management Technology, 2015: 78-92. [Google Scholar]
- GAO Yajing, LYU Mengkuo, Power Demand Price Elasticity Matrix Based on Discrete Attraction Model[J], Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2014, 38(13):103-107. [Google Scholar]
- GE Shao-yun, HUANG Liu, Optimization of peak-valley TOU power price time-period in ordered charging mode of electric vehicle[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2012, 40(10):1-5. [Google Scholar]
- GONG Xin, LIN Tao. Impact of Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Charging on Power Distribution Network [J]. Power System Technology. 2012, 36(11): 30-35 [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Jia-sheng, ZHANG Jian-hua, Strategies for Electric Vehicle Charging with Aiming at Rwducing Network Losses[J]. Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, 2012,24 (3) :139-144. [Google Scholar]
- GAO Yuan, Non-dominated Sorting Genetic Algorithm and Its Applications [D]. Zhejiang University, 2006 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.