MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2018International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Control and Robotics (EECR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronics and Power Drives|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- Depuru, S. S. S. R., Wang, L., Devabhaktuni, V., & Gudi, N. (2010, September). Measures and setbacks for controlling electricity theft, NAPS, 2010 (pp. 1-8). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Mogilenko, A. V., and D. A. Pavlyuchenko. "Expert System for Efficiency Comparison of Electric Network Companies, IJTPE, Transaction on Power Engineering 1 (2009): 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Ramos, Caio CO, et al. "Fast non-technical losses identification through optimum-path forest, ISAP'09. 15th International Conference on. IEEE, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Aslam, Farhan, et al. "Intelligent Modeling Scheme for Detection of Line Losses in Power Distribution System." Computer Modelling and Simulation (UKSim), 2013 UKSim 15th International Conference on. IEEE, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 32, No. 3, July 2013 [SSN 0251-7821]. [Google Scholar]
- Kadurek, Petr, et al. "Theft detection and smart metering practices and expectations in the Netherlands." 2010 IEEE PES, ISGT Europe. IEEE, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas B. Smith Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Zayed University, P.O. Box 19282, Dubai. [Google Scholar]
- Dr. Mohd Yunus B Nayan1, Aryo Handoko Primicanta 2009. Hybrid System Automatic Meter Reading. ICCTD-09, pp : 264-267. [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Prashanthi, K. V. Prasad “Wireless Power Meter Monitoring with Power Theft Detection and Intimation system using GSM and Zigbee Networks” IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSRJECE), Volume 9, Issue 6, Ver. I (NOV.-DEC. 2014). [Google Scholar]
- S.Anusha, M.Madhavi, R.Hemalatha “Detection of Power Theft using GSM” IJARTET Volume 1, Issue 3, Nov 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Kalaivani. R, Gowthami. M, Savitha.S, Mohanvel.S “GSM Based Electricity Theft Identification in Distribution System” IJETT – Volume 8 Number 10 – Feb 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Abhinandan Jain, Dilip Kumar, Jyoti Kedia, “Design and Development of GSM based Energy Meter” in IJERT, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. Arun, Dr. Sidappa Naidu, “Design and Implementation of Automatic Meter Reading System Using GSM, ZIGBEE through GPRS” in IJARCSSE, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Young Hoon Lim, Moon Suk Chain, Jong Mock Baek, Sang-Yeom Lee “An An Efficient Home Energy Management System Based on Automatic Meter Reading” in IEEE International Symposium on Power Line Communication, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Xiujie Dong, Yan Yang, You Zhou “The Design of Wireless Automatic Meter Reading System Based on SOPC” in WASE ICIE, 2010 IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Syed Shahbaz Ali, Madiha Maroof, Sidrah Hanif “Smart Energy Meter for Energy Conservation and Minimizing Errors” in International Conference on Power Electronics, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Dr. Mohd Yunus B Nayan1, Aryo Handoko Primicanta “Hybrid System Automatic Meter Reading” in Proceeding of the ICCTD, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Vinu V Das, “Wireless Communication System for Energy Meter Reading” in International Conference on ARTCom, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Bharath, P. Ananth, N. Vijetha, S. Prakash, K.V.J. “Wireless Automated Digital Energy Meter” in Sustainable Energy Technologies, ICSET 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.