MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2018International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Control and Robotics (EECR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electronic and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- Haarhoff D, Kolditz M, Abel D, et al. Actuator design for stabilizing single tendon platforms. 23rd International Conference on Robotics, 46,371-378.(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Stepaniak, MJ, de Haag, MU,Van Graas, F, Field programmable gate array-based attitude stabilization. Journal of aerospace computing information and communication. 6(7),451-463. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song XR, Chen H,Xue YG, Stabilization precision control methods of photoelectric aim-stabilized system. 351,115-120. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Liu F, Wang H, Fuzzy PID controller for two-axis airborne optoelectronic stabilized platform. International journal of computing information and control, 13(4), 1307-1322.(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kennedy P J, Kennedy R L, Direct versus indirect line of sight stabilization. IEEE Transactions on Control System Technology, 11(8), 1293-1299. (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, H., Zhang, S. M.,Computation model and error budget for image motion of aerial imaging system. Electronics Optics& Control, 20(11), 2492-2499. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang YS., Yang T., Li CY., Liu SS., Du CC., Liu M., et al. Fuzzy-PID control for the position loop of aerial inertially stabilized platform. Aerospace Sci Technology, 36, 21–26.(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martin R, Zdenek H, Structured MIMO design for dual-stage inertial stabilization: case study for HIFOO and Hinfstruct solvers. Mechatronics, 23(8),1084–1093.(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zou Y., Lei XS., A compound control method based on the adaptive neural network and sliding mode control for inertial stable platform. Neurocomputing,155,286–294.(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou XY., Yuan JQ., Cai TT., Dual-rate-loop control based on disturbance observer of angular acceleration for a three-axis aerial inertially stabilized platform. ISA Transactions, 63, 288-298. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ekstrand B, Equations of motion for a two-axes gimbal system. IEEE TransAerospace Electron System, 37(3),1083–1091.(2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bechlioulis C, Rovithakis G, Robust adaptive control of feedback linearizable MIMO nonlinear systems prescribed performance. IEEE Trans. Automation Control,53(9),2090-2099.(2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao K, Song Y D, Ma T D, et al. Prescribed performance of uncertain Euler-Lagrange system subject to full-state constraints. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning System, To be punished, doi: 10.1109/TNNLS.2017.2727223. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z Y, Li Z Q, Zhou Q K, Application in prestiction friction compensation for angular velocity loop of inertially stabilized platforms. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 27(3),655-662. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y S, Wang Q J, Shi F H, Development of a set of Stribeck curves for conformal contacts of rough surfaces. Tribology& Lubrication Technology, 63(4),32-40.(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Bechlioulis, Charalampos P, Rovithakis, George A, Prescribed performance adaptive control for multi-input multi-output affine in the control nonlinear systems. IEEE Transactions on automatic control, 55(5),1220-1226.(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, D., Liu G P., Hua C C., Modeling and prescribed performance control for cold rolling mill HAGC system with measurement delay, Proceedings of the 36th Chinese Control Conference, 726-731. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Theodorakopoulos and G. Rovithakis, Prescribed performance control of strict-feedback system with hysteresis input nonlinearity. 2015 European Control Conference,3220-3225.(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.