MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- G. H. Cavaness, J.P., & Mannochehri, “Building Quality into Services.pdf,” SAM Adv. Manag. J., 3, 6 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Evans and W. M. Lindsay, An Introduction to Six Sigma and Process Improvement, Second Edi. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Agus, S. Barker, and J. Kandampully, “An Exploratory Study of Service Quality in the Malaysian Public Service Sector,” Int. J. Qual. Reliab. Manag., 24, 2(2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Teeuwen, Lean for the Public Sector. USA: Productivity Press, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Laureani, J. Antony, and A. Douglas, “Lean Six Sigma in a Call Centre: a Case Study,” Int. J. Product. Perform. Manag., 59, 8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gaspersz, Lean Six Sigma for Manufacturing and Service Industries. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- C. Su, “Improving Service Quality by Capitalising on an Integrated Lean Six Sigma Methodology,” 2, 1 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Furterer and A. K. Elshennawy, “Implementation of TQM and Lean Six Sigma Tools in Local Government: a Framework and a Case Study,” Total Qual. Manag. Bus. Excell., 16, 10 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Tagge, A. S. Thirumoorthi, J. Lenart, C. Garberoglio, and K. W. Mitchell, “Improving operating room efficiency in academic children’ s hospital using Lean Six Sigma methodology,” J. Pediatr. Surg., 52, 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Antony and B. Rodgers, “Can Lean Six Sigma make UK public sector organisations more efficient and effective,” Int. J. Product. Perform. Manag., 65, 7 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Antony, B. Rodgers, and Cudney, “Lean Six Sigma for public sector organizations: is it a myth or reality?,” Int. J. Qual. Reliab. Manag., 34, 9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Cheung, H. C. H. Suen, and K. K. W. Cheung, “PPMS: A Web-based construction Project Performance Monitoring System,” Autom. Constr., 13, 3 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.