MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- T.S. Kim, H.N. Rhee, D.B. Yoon, J.H. Park, Analysis of vibration characteristics of submerged tubes using computational fluid structure interaction analysis, The Proc. of Korean Soc. for Noise and Vib. Eng., 684-685 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Lesser, M. B., J. A. Lewis, Scattering of surface waves by a submerged circular cylinder, J. Math. Phys., 6(8), 1231-1243 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Choi, K.S. Kim, S.W. Son, Analytic and experimental study on vibration characteristics for rectangular tank structure filled with fluid, The J. of Korean Soc. for Noise and Vib. Eng., 12(3), 195-203 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SIEMENS, Advanced dynamic analysis user’s guide (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Lloyd’s Register, Guidance notes general overview of ship structural vibration problems (2015) [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO 6954: Mechanical vibration – guidelines for the measurement, reporting and evaluation of vibration with regard to habitability on passenger and merchant ships (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B.W. Kim, J.H. Kyoung, S.Y. Hong, S.K. Cho, I.W. Lee, Investigation of efficiency of starting iteration vectors for calculating natural modes, The J. of Korean Soc. for Noise and Vib. Eng., 15(1), 112-117 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.