MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- William D. Callister, Materials science and engineering an introduction, 8th edition. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- B. Denkena, J. Kohler, J. Kastner, Chip formation in grinding : an experimental study, 6, 107–115, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- P. Tso, An investigation of chip types in grinding, Material process technology, 53, 521–532, (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Tso and S. Wu, Analysis of grinding quantities through chip sizes, 95, 2–8, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- S. Malkin, Grinding technology theory and applications of machining with abrasives, 2nd Edition. New York, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.