MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 159, 2018The 2nd International Joint Conference on Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJCAET 2017) and International Symposium on Advanced Mechanical and Power Engineering (ISAMPE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 March 2018|
- A. Elbratran, O. Yaakob, Y. M. Ahmed and H. Shabara, "Operation, performance and economic analysis of low head micro-hydropower turbines for rural and remote areas : A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 43, no. 1, 40-50, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mariano, "Pump as turbine - A pico-hydro alternative in Lao People's Democratic Republic," Renewable Energy, 35, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. a. S. A. Rusdi, "Research Efficiency Pump as Turbine (PAT) to Support the Planning and Implementation in PLTMH in the District Sumbawa," Asean Journal of System Engineering, 2, no. 1, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H.-Z. Fan and G. Xi, "Optimizing tool-path generation for three-axis machining of a sculptured impeller blade surface," Proceeding of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B : Journal of Engineering Manufacture, 226, no. 1, 43-51, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Suarda, N. Suarnadwipa and W. B. Adnyana, "Experimental Work on Modification of Impeller Tips of a Centrifugal Pump as Turbine," in The 2nd Joint International Conference on "Sustainable Energy and Environment (SEE 2006)", Bangkok, Thailand, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. S. K. H. M. a. R. N. P. S. V. Jain, "Effect of impeller diameter and rotational speed on performance of pump running in turbine mode," Energy Conversion and Management, 89, no. 1, 808-824, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. P. W. J. S. a. P. G. A. D. Giosio, "Design and perfomance evaluation of a pump-as-turbine micryo-hydro test facility with incorporated inlet flow control," Renewable Energy, 78, 1-6, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kalpakjian and S. R. Schmid, Manufacturing Engineering and Technology, Singapore: Pearson, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- H.-T. Young and L.-C. Chuang, "An integrated machining approach for a centrifugal impeller," The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 21, 556-563, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Lazoglu, Y. Boz and H. Erdim, "Five-axis milling mechanics for complex free form surface," CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 60, 117-120, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- H. T. Yau, L. S. Tsou and Y. C. Tong, "Adaptive NC simulation for multi-axis solid Machining," Computer-Aided Design & Application, 2, 95-104, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Tuysuz, "Prediction of cutting forces in three and five-acis ball-end milling tool indentation effect," Thesis - Mechanical Engineering, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Taylor, A. L. Carrano and S. G. Kandlikar, "Characterization of the effect of surface roughness and texture on fluid flow - past, present, and future," International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 45, 962-968, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Qian, Z. Chen, H. Zhan and H. Guan, "Experimental study of the effect of roughness and Reynolds number on fluid flow in rough-wal single fractures : a check of local cubical law," Hydrological Process, 25, 614-622, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Moody, "Friction factores for pipe flow," ASME Tran,66, 671-683, (1944). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kaewnai, M. Chamaoot and S. Wongwises, "Predicting performance of radial flow type impeller of centrifugal pump using CFD," Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 23, 1620 - 1627, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.