MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling of structural materials, composites and nanomaterials|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- A. Sakhaee-Pour, Elastic properties of single-layered graphene sheet. Solid State Commun. 149, 1-2 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Georgantzinos, G.I. Giannopoulos, N.K. Anifantis, Numerical investigation of elastic mechanical properties of graphene structures. Mater. & Design 31, 10 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ansari, S. Ajori, B. Motevalli, Mechanical properties of defective single-layered graphene sheets via molecular dynamics simulation. Superlattices Microstruct. 51, 2 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sakhaee-Pour, Elastic buckling of single-layered graphene sheet. Comp. Mater. Sci. 45, 2 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fadaee, Buckling analysis of a defective annular graphene sheet in elastic medium. Appl. Math. Model. 40, 3 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Li, T. Chou, A structural mechanics approach for the analysis of carbon nanotubes. Int. J. Solid. Struct. 40, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bocko, P. Lengvarský, Buckling of single-walled carbon nanotubes with and without defects. J. Mech. Sci. Technol. 31, 4 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.