MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and simulation, structural optimization|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- Custom PartNet. [online] http://www.custompartnet.com (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Žmindák, J. Meško, Z. Pelagić, A. Zrak, Finite element analysis of crack growth in pipelines. Manufacturing technology: Journal for science, research and production 14 (1), 116-122 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Novák, J. Meško, M. Žmindák, Finite element implementation of multi-pass fillet weld with phase changes. Manufacturing technology : journal for science, research and production 13 (1), 79-85 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brezničan, P. Fabian, J. Meško, M. Drbúl, The simulation of influence of quenching temperature on properties of bearing rings. Manufacturing technology: journal for science, research and production 13 (1), 20-25 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Koňár, M. Mičian, M. Patek, D. Kadáš, Finite element modeling and numerical simulation of welding at the repair of gas pipelines with steel sleeve. Manufacturing Technology: journal for science, research and production 16 (2), 360-365 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Moravec, Increase of the operating life of active parts of cold-moulding tools. Technički vjesnik = Technical gazette 24 (1), 143-146 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rózowicz, S. Tofil, A. Zrak, An analysis of the microstructure, acrostructure and microhardness of NiCr-Ir joints produced by laser welding with and without preheat. Archives of metallurgy and materials 61 (2b), 1157-1162 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Patek, M. Mičian, A. Sládek, D. Kadáš, Numerical analysis of T-joint Welding with different welding sequences. Manufacturing Technology: journal for science, research and production 16 (1), 234-238 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Handrik, P. Kopas, V. Baniari, M. Vaško, M. Sága, Analysis of stress and strain of fatigue specimens localised in the cross-sectional area of the gauge section testing on bi-axial fatigue machine loaded in the high-cycle fatigue region. Procedia Engineering 177, 516-519 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Jankejech, P. Fabian, J. Bronček, Y. Shalapko, Influence of tempering on mechanical properties of induction bents below 540°C. Acta Mechanica et Automatica 10 (2), 81-86 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Krivoš, R. Pastirčák, R. Madaj, Effect of technological parameters on the quality and dimensional accuracy of castings manufactured by patternless process technology. Archives of metallurgy and materials 59 (3), 1069-1072 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.