MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and simulation, structural optimization|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- H. Piili, A. Happonen, T. Väistö, V. Venkataramanan, J. Partanen, A. Salminen, Cost Estimation of Laser Additive Manufacturing of Stainless Steel. 15th Nordic Laser Materials Processing Conference, Nolamp, Physics Procedia 78, 388-396 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yan, L. Hao, A. Hussein, D. Raymont, Evaluations of cellular lattice structures manufactured using selective laser melting. Int. J. Mach. Tool Manu. 62, 32-38 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. V. Wong, A. Hernandez, A Review of Additive Manufacturing. ISRN Mechanical Engineering 2012, 208760, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Monkova, P. Monka, Some Aspects Influencing Production of Porous Structures with Complex Shapes of Cells. Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Advanced Manufacturing Engineering and Technologies: NEWTECH 2017, 267-276 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Beyer, D. Figueroa, Design and Analysis of Lattice Structures for Additive Manufacturing, J MANUF SCI E-T ASME 138 (12), 121014 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Liang, R. D. Y. Chunze, H. Ahmed, P. Young, Design and additive manufacturing of cellular lattice structures. The International Conference on Advanced Research in Virtual and Rapid Prototyping (VRAP), Leiria, Innovative Developments in Virtual and Physical Prototyping, 249-254 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Chandler, 3-d-graphene-strongest-lightest-materials. [Online] http://news.mit.edu/2017/3-d-graphene-strongest-lightest-materials-0106 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhang, J. Toman, Y. Yu, E. Biyikli, M. Kirca, M. Chmielus, A. C. To, Efficient Design-Optimization of Variable-Density Hexagonal Cellular Structure by Additive. Manufacturing: Theory and Validation, J. Manuf. Sci. E. 137 (2), 021004, 01 04 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang, O. Harrysson, D. Cormier, H. West, H. Gong, B. Stucker, Additive Manufacturing of Metal Cellular Structures: Design and Fabrication. JoM 67 (3), 608-615 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ma, F. Lin, C. Chua, Rapid Prototyping Applications in Medicine. Part 1: NURBS-Based Volume Modelling, INT J ADV MANUF TECH 18 (2), 103-117 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Strano, L. Hao, R. M. Everson, K. E. Evans, A new approach to the design and optimisation of support structures in additive manufacturing. INT J ADV MANUF TECH 66 (9), 1247-1254 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.cgal.org/ [Online] (Accessed 23 08 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.