MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Modelling and simulation, structural optimization|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- R. Isteník, Distribution and nonconventional mechanisms of combustion engines. Žilina, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Ling, Yong He, Yuan He, C. Pang, Dynamic response of multibody structure subjected to blast loading. European journal of mechanics a-solids 64 (July–August), 46-57 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Barta, J. Saniga, M. Mruzek, M. Kendra, Design of Selected Parts of Non-Conventional Stirling Engine with FIK Mechanism. The Online J. of Science and Technology 3 (2), 129-139, ISSN 2146-7390 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Makaras, J. Sapragonas, A. Keršys, S. Pukalskas, Dynamic model of a vehicle moving in the urban area. Transport, Vilnius Technika 26 (1), 35-42 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Isteník, D. Barta, W. Mucha, Influence of the Wheels on the Automobile Dynamics. Communications - Scientific Letters of the University of Zilina 6 (1), 26-28 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dižo, M. Blatnický, B. Skočilasová, Computational Modelling of the Rail Vehicle Multibody System Including Flexible Bodies. Communications - Scientific Letters of the University of Zilina 17 (3), 31-36 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.