MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2018Machine Modelling and Simulations 2017 (MMS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and simulation, structural optimization|
|Published online||14 March 2018|
- COM (2013) 913 final: Together towards competitive and resource-efficient urban mobility, Brussels, 17 December 2013 [Google Scholar]
- S, Shaho, A. Dehrashid, P. Nassiri, Traffic Noise Assessment in the Main Roads of Sanandaj, Iran, Journal of low frequency noise, vibration and active control 34 (1), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2002/49/Ec of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 June 2002 relating to the assessment and management of environmental Noise, Official Journal of the European Communities – 18.07.2002 [Google Scholar]
- A. Bąkowski, L. Radziszewski, Z. Skrobacki, Assessment of uncertainty in urban traffic noise measurement, Procedia Engineering 177, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Batko, B. Stępień, Type A Standard Uncertainty of Long-Term Noise Indicators, ARCH. ACOUST. 39 (1), 25-36 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.Wszołek, M. Kłaczyński, Effect of traffic noise statistical distribution on Laeq, T measurement uncertainty Arch. Acoust. 31, 4 (Supplement), 311-318 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bąkowski, L. Radziszewski, M. Žmindak, Analysis of the coefficient of variation for injection pressure in a compression ignition engine, Procedia Engineering 177 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.