MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Control|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- S. Berman, E. Schechtman and Y. Edan, Evaluation of automatic guided vehicle systems, Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 25(3), pp.522-528, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bischoff, and G. Volker, Vision-guided intelligent robots for automating manufacturing, materials handling and services. WESIC’98 Workshop on European Scientific and Industrial Collaboration on Promoting Advanced Technologies in Manufacturing, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- S. Datta, R. Ray, and D. Banerji, Development of autonomous mobile robot with manipulator for manufacturing environment, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 38(5), pp.536-542, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gamberi, R. Manzini and A. Regattieri, A new approach for the automatic analysis and control of material handling systems: Integrated layout flow analysis, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 41(1), pp.156-167, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kelly, B. Nagy, D. Stager and R. Unnikrishnan, Field and service applications, an infrastructure-free automated guided vehicle based on computer vision. Robotics and Automation Magazine, IEEE, 14(3), pp.24-34, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kefer and W. Kubinger, Evaluation of Kinect depth sensor for use in mobile robotics, Proceedings of International DAAAM symposium 22(1), pp.147-148, Austria, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Andersen, T. Jensen, P. Lisouski, A. K. Mortensen, M. K. Hansen, T. Gregersen and P. Ahrendt, Kinect depth sensor evaluation for computer vision applications, Technical report, AARHUS University, ECE-TR-6, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Tamba, B. Hong and K. S. Hong, A Path Following Control of an Unmanned Autonomous Forklift, International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, 7(1), pp.113-122, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. C. Pradnya and R. Ganesh, An Autonomous Industrial Load Carrying Vehicle, Advances in Electronic and Electric Engineering, 4(2), pp.169-178, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A. Correa, M. R. Walter, L. Fletcher, J. Glass, S. Teller and R. Davis, Multimodal Interaction with an Autonomous Forklift, Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE international conference on Human-robot interaction pp.243-250, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. Pages, X. Armangues, J. Salvi, J. Freixenet and J. Marti, A computer vision system for autonomous forklift vehicles in industrial environments, MEDS 2001. [Google Scholar]
- T. Fong, C. Thorpe and C. Baur, Multi-robot remote driving with collaborative control, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 50(4), pp.699–704, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Nielsen, M. A. Goodrich and R. W. Ricks, Ecological interfaces for improving mobile robot tele-operation. IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 23(5), pp.927–941, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Teller, et al., A voice-commandable robotic forklift working alongside humans in minimally-prepared outdoor environments. In Proc. IEEE Int’l Conf. on Robotics and Automation, ICRA, May 2010. [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Wurman, R. D’Andrea and M. Mountz, Coordinating hundreds of cooperative, autonomous vehicles in warehouses. AI Magazine, 29(1), pp.9–19, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.