MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Control|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- Kulkarni M, Shim T, Zhang Yi. Shift dynamics and control of dual-clutch transmissions. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2007, 48: 168-182 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang Xuemei. The script simulation of shifting process in transmission system. Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering. Wuhan, 2010: 3226-3228. [Google Scholar]
- Lovas L, Play D, Marialigeti J, et al. Mechanical behaviour simulation for synchronous mechanism improvements. Automobile Engineering: 2006, 22: 17-19. [Google Scholar]
- Hoshino H. Simulation on synchronization mechanism of transmission gearbox. International ADAMS User Conference, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Haggstrom D. Development of a program for calculating gearbox synchronization. Sweden: Lulea University of Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- T. Nitulescu, S. Talu, Applications of descriptive geometry and computer aided design in engineering graphics, Cluj-Napoca, Risoprint Publishing house, Romania, 2001 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.