MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Control|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- Liu, Jiguo, et al. "Study on Shifting Control Strategy for Tractor AMT System." Agricultural Equipment & Vehicle Engineering 7(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Saitou, Yoshitami, N. Isono, and N. Suzumura. "Electronically controlled clutch engagement speed correcting for an automatic transmission system." US, US5109967. 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Ling, Ling, Z. S. Chen, and Y. Y. Luo. "Study on Control Process of Automatic Mechanical Transmission System for Pure Electric Bus."Applied Mechanics & Materials 220-223(2012):1795-1799. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao, A., Z. Fu, and W. Zhang. "Fuzzy shift schedule of automatic mechanical transmission for tractors." Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery 37.11(2006):1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Ota, Atsuo, S. Narita, and T. Masuda. "Shift control unit of electric-power assist transmission." (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Nitsche, Martin, and A. Englisch. "Method and apparatus for gear shifting control with improved shift quality during gear shifting." US, US5946984. 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Guozheng, and Y. Tan. "Research of automatic gearshift control technology for tractor mechanical gear-box." Journal of China Agricultural University 9.3(2004):85-87. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.