MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Control|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- E.F. Gaffney, A.R. Salinas, Introduction to Formula SAE® Suspension and Frame Design, SAE Technical Paper 971584, SAE International (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tyagi, Design and Analysis of a Space Frame Tubular Chassis for a Formula Student Car, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 5(9), 16451-16456 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sithananun, C. Leelaphongprasut, C. Baitiang, N. Rungpipatphol, N. Noomwongs, T. Singhanart, SAE Student Formula Space Frame Design and Fabrication, The Second TSME International Conference on Mechanical Engineering (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. William, R.G. Albert, Design Analysis and Testing of a Formula SAE Car Chassis, SAE Technical Paper 2002-01-3300, SAE International (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Formula SAE China Rules, SAE-China (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Slimarik, F. Bauer, Design of Tubular Space Frame For Formula Student Race Car, Mendelnet 2013, 862-866(2013) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Deng, F.C. Lan, J.Q. Chen, Research on Topology Optimization and Lightweight Design for Frame Structure of FSAE Racing Car, Chin J Auto Eng, 6(1), 35-42 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Xue, Y.Y. Zhao, Finite Element Static Analysis of Passenger Car Frame, 07,1075-1078 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Yu, H.W. Huang, J.H. Wu, Finite Element Calculation and Analysis of FSAE Race Car’s Strenght and Stiffness, 17(4), 29-32 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.