MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- O. Mkrtychev, D. Sidorov, S. Bulushev MATEC WoC 117, 00123 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O. Mkrtychev, M. Andreev MATEC WoC 196, 01029 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O. Mkrtychev, M. Busalova, V. Dorozhinskiy MATEC WoC 117, 00124 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- US Department of Transportation. Federal Highway Administration. Evaluation of LSDYNA Concrete. Material Model 159. FHWA-HRT-05-063, 190 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Schwer. 8th European LS-DYNA Users Conference (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.