MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Nguyen Van Tuan, Journal of Science-technology construction,06 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Hong Nam,Do Van Thieu,Tran Van Bao, Proceedings of 50th anniversary conference of Thuy Loi University, pP. 290–299 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Van Hoa, Nikiforova N.S., Engineering-geological surveys, design and construction of foundations and underground structures. Sat. Tr.All-Russian scientific.techne. Conf. 1-3 February 2017.., pP. 277–281(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Duc Manh., Engineering-geological support of underground space development in Hanoi (Viet Nam), Abstract. thesis phd. Saint-pt. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Quang Hung, Method of selection of optimal foundations of high-rise buildings in the conditions of Ho Chi Minh city, dissertations, 204(2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. L.T, Research on Classification of Soft Soil Groups in Hanoi Area and Assessment of Their Using Ability in Construction, Hanoi, Viet Nam, 20 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Xuan Bac, Forecast of displacements and deformations of rock mass and earth surface during construction of tunnels in Ho Chi Minh city, 21(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Van Tuan, Stress-strain state of Foundation soils and sides of the pit taking into account the spatial factor, 197 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Tran Huy Tan, Stress-strain state of the foundations of structures under seismic action, 23 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.B.J. Drinkgreve, S. Kumarswamy, W.M. Swolfs, Plaxis 2016, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Sokolova O.V, Civil engineering journal, 4 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Vermeer P.A., Brinkgrive R.B.J, Manual of Plaxis (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Trinh Tuan Viet, The interaction of long bored piles of finite stiffness with the surrounding and underlying soils and Foundation, 22 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Forsythe. G.E., Wasow. W.R, Finite difference methods for partial differential equations, 454 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Hong Nam, Nguyen Dinh Khiem, Journal of Water Resources and Environmental engineering Thuy Loi University 22 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Т, Zur Modellierung des Mechanischen Verhaltens von Reibungsmaterialen, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Nikiforova, Nguyen Van Hoa, A.B. Konnov, Journal of Bulletin of Construction Equipment (BST), 6 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Van Hoa, Nikiforova N.S, Nguyen Duy Duan, Journal of Transportation Science and Technology, 27+28 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.