MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Konikov A., Konikov G., 2017. Big Data is a powerful tool for environmental improvements in the construction business. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 90 (2017), 012184. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Konikov A., 2018. A selective study of Information technologies to improve operations efficiency in construction. MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 01110. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov N., Gnevanov M., 2018. Big data: Perspectives of using in urban planning and management. MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 01107. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Valpeters M., Kireev I., Ivanov N., 2018. Application of machine learning methods in big data analytics at management of contracts in the construction industry. MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 01106 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Gilemkhanov, R., Bagautdinov, R., Kankhva, V. Autodesk revit and robot structural analysis in design of framed buildings. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 692 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Balalayeva E., Kukhar V., Tuzenko O., Glazko V., Prysiazhnyi A., Artiukh V., Kankhva V. Researching of the stress-strain state of the open-type press frame using of elastic compensator of errors of “press-die” system. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 692 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zuikov А., Orekhov G., Suehtina T., MATEC Web of Conferences 193, 02024 (2018) doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819302024 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad, Awais, Anand Paul, and M. Mazhar Rathore. “An efficient divide-and-conquer approach for big data analytics in machine-to-machine communication.” Neurocomputing 174 (2016): 439–453. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mazhar Rathore, Anand Paul, Awais Ahmad, Bo-Wei Chen, Bormin Huang, and Wen Ji. “Real-Time Big Data Analytical Architecture for Remote Sensing Application.” [Google Scholar]
- M. Mazhar Rathore, Anand Paul, Awais Ahmad, Suengmin Rho. Urban planning and building smart cities based on the internet of things using big data analytics. Computer Networks (2016), doi:10.1016/j.comnet.2015.12.023 [Google Scholar]
- Sarwat, M., Moraffah, R., Mokbel, M.F., Avery, J.L. Database system support for personalized recommendation applications. Proceedings International Conference on Data Engineering, (2017) doi:10.1109/ICDE.2017.174 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, W., Jiang, L. Algorithm Analysis for Big Data in Education Based on Depth Learning. Wireless Personal Communications. 102/ 4, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.