MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Judkoff R. Increasing Building Energy: efficiency Through Advances in Materials // Harnessing Materials for Energy: MRS bulletin. – Vol. 33. – April, 2008. URL: www.mrs.org/bulletin [Google Scholar]
- A guide to developing strategies for building energy renovation. Buildings Perfor-mance Institute Europe (BPIE), 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Stoykov V.F., Gassiy V.V. Green technologies in construction as a stimulus for the de-velopment of a regional economy // The horizons of the economy. 2017. No. 5 (38). pP. 78–84. [Google Scholar]
- Energy Efficiency in Europe. The levers to deliver the potential. Deloitte Conseil, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Volkov A.A., Vakhidova B.R. Energy saving in construction: from EU countries experi-ence // Interactive Science, N 7, 2016. – pP. 33–36. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/energosberezhenie-v-stroitelstve-iz-opyta-stran-es [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Federal law of 23.11.2009, № 261-FZ “On energy saving and on increasing energy efficiency and on introducing amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation”. URL: http://kremlin.ru/acts/bank/30163 [Google Scholar]
- State program “Energy Efficiency and Energy Development” approved by the Gov-ernment Decree of April 15, 2014 No. 321. URL: http://government.ru/programs/227/events/ [Google Scholar]
- Potravny I.M., Lukyanova Yu.S. Support directions of “green” construction develop-ment in Russia // Proceedings of the VIII International Scientific and Practical Confer-ence of the Department of Project and Program Management “Modern problems of project management in investment and construction and nature management”, 11-15 April, 2018. – pP. 243–247. [Google Scholar]
- Gassiy V., Potravny I. The assessment of the socio-economic damage of the indigenous peoples due to industrial development of Russian Arctic // Czech Polar Reports. 2017. Vol. 7. N2. pP. 257–270 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ILETE Labelling and certification guide. URL: https://ec.europa.eu/energy/intelligent/projects/sites/iee-projects/files/projects/documents/ilete_labelling_and_certification_guide_en.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Zeiler W., Boxem G. (2009). Active house concept versus passive House. In R. Vehler, M. Verhoeven, & M. Fremouw (Eds.), Proceedings of the 3rd CIB International con-ference on Smart and Sustainable Built Environments (SASBE2009), June 15-19 2009, Delft (pP. 1–8). Delft: Delft University of Technology [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.