MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- F. Oliveira, I. Fernandes, Influence of geotechnical works on neighboring structures, 17th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM, 17 (12), 993–1001 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Brząkała, M. Baca, The measurement and control of building vibrations in course of sheet pile wall and Franki pile driving, 17th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM, 17 (12), 929–936 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wyjadłowski, Methodology of dynamic monitoring of structures in the vicinity of hydrotechnical works selected case studies, Studia Geotech. et Mechanica, 39 (4), 121–129, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- DIN 4150-3:1999-02. Structural vibration Part 3: Effects of vibration on structures. [Google Scholar]
- BS 7385-2:1993. Evaluation and measurement for vibration in buildings — Part 2: Guide to damage levels from ground borne vibration. [Google Scholar]
- W. Brząkała, A. Herbut, J. Rybak, Recommendations for ground vibrations survey in course of geotechnical works. 14th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM, Albena, Bulgaria, 2 (1), 747–754 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Herbut, J. Rybak, Guidelines and recommendations for vibration control in the case of rapid impulse compaction, Advances and trends in engineering sciences and technologies II, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 761–766 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Parkasiewicz, M. Kadela, P. Bętkowski, R. Sieńko, Ł. Bednarski, Application of Structure Monitoring Systems to the Assessment of the Behaviour of Bridges in Mining Areas, IOP Conf. Ser: Mater. Sci. Eng., 245 (3), 032018 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Volkova, Monitoring Technical Conditions of Engineering Structures Using the Non-Linear Approach. IOP Conf. Ser: Mater. Sci. Eng., 96 (1), 012072 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sieńko, Ł. Bednarski, T. Howiacki, Continuous structural health monitoring of selected geotechnical quantities within Kosciuszko Mound in Cracow, MATEC Web of Conferences, 117, 00157 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- H. Guang, V.M. Karbhari, C.S. Sikorsky, Long-term SHM-System for a FRP Composite Highway Bridge Structure, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 18(8), 809–823, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Bednarski, R. Sieńko, T. Howiacki, Supporting Historical Structures Technical Condition Assessment by Monitoring of Selected Physical Quantities, Procedia Engineering, 195, 32–39 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Drusa, V. Cheben and R. Bulko, New technologies implemented in geotechnical monitoring on transport constructions, Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM, 2 (1), 651–656 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wójcicki, S. Kostecki, J. Grosel, Operational Modal Analysis of Weir on Odra River in Poland. Procedia Engineering, 153, 874–881 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Volkova, Development of Methods for Nonparametric Identification of Models of Mechanical Systems. Procedia Engineering, 57, 1230–1235 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rybak, A.G. Tamrazyan, Calibration of rapid impulse compaction on the basis of vibration velocity control, 16th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM, 1, 715–722 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Herbut, J. Rybak, Numerical modelling of Rayleigh wave propagation in course of rapid impulse compaction, IOP Conf. Ser: Mater. Sci. Eng., 245 (3), 032001 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.