MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- N.V. Fedorova, A.V. Malakhov, D.V. Shutin, Technol. of textile Ind., 367, 226–232 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Malakhov, D.V. Shutin, Proceedings of BSTU named after V.G. Shukhov, 8, 57–59 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Rimshin, Survey and Testing of Buildings and Construction, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Dobromyslov, Evaluation of Reliability of Buildings and Structures by Their Appearance (2008) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31937-2011. Buildings and Structures. The Rules for Inspection and Monitoring of Technical Conditions (2010) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 26629-85. Buildings and Structures. Method of Thermo-Vision Control of Enclosing Structures Thermal Insulation Quality (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Federal law of Russian Federation from 30.12.2009 N384-FZ “Technical regulations on the safety of buildings and structures”, Available via SPS KonsultantPlus. http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_95720/ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- FAU “FCS” SP 70.13330.2011 “Supporting and Protecting Structures” (2013) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 54257-2014. Reliability of Building Structures and Foundations. Basic Provisions and Requirements (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Bondarenko, D.G. Suvorkin, Reinforced Concrete and Stone Structures (1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Bondarenko, V.I. Rimshin, Dissipative Theory of Strength Resistance of Reinforced Concrete (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Malakhov, D.V. Shutin, Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Building Science and Education: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference, 270–274 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Fastbrick Robotics Ltd. Official Website, Available via Google Chrome, https://www.fbr.com.au/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wu, T. Chen, A. Li, Sensors, 16(9), 1388 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.