MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- P. Op‘t Veld. MORE-CONNECT: Development and Advanced Prefabrication of Innovative, Multifunctional Building Envelope Elements for Modular Retrofitting and Smart Connections. Energy Procedia, 78:1057–1062. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Böhler, G. Heinz and A. Marbs. The Potential of Non-Contact Close Range Laser Scanners for Cultural Heritage Recording. In: Proc. of XVIII Int. Symp. of CIPA 2001. Surveying and Documentation of Historic Buildings – Monuments – Sites. Traditional and Modern Methods. Potsdam, Germany, September 18-21. -P. 430–436.( 2001) [Google Scholar]
- F. Remondino and S. Campana. 3D Recording and Modelling in Archaeology and Cultural Heritage: Theory and Best Practices. Archaeopress: Oxford. -171 p. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gleason. Laser Scanning for an Integrated BIM. In: Lake Constance 5D Conference, Constance, Germany, October 28-29 -8 p. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Thomson and J. Boehn. Automatic Geometry Generation from Point Clouds for BIM. Remote Sens., 7:11753–11775.( 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Juan, P. Gao and J. Wang. A hybrid decision support system for sustainable office building renovation and energy performance improvement. Energy and Buildings, 2010, 42 (3):290–297. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Aldanondo, A. Barco-Santa, E. Vareilles, M. Falcon, P. Gaborit and L. Zhang. Towards a BIM Approach for a High Performance Renovation of Apartment Buildings. In: Product Lifecycle Management for a Global Market. Revised Selected Papers of the 11th IFIP WG 5.1 Int. Conf., PLM 2014, Yokohama, Japan, July 7-9, 2014. -P. 21–30. [Google Scholar]
- C. Eastman, P. Teicholz, R. Sacks and K. Liston. BIM Handbook. A Guide to Building Information Modeling for Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers, and Contractors. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2nd ed., 2011. -648 p. [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Kim and K. Park. BIM feasibility study for housing refurbishment projects in the UK. Organization, Technology & Management in Construction, 2013, 5(Special):756–774. [Google Scholar]
- R. Volk, J. Stengel and F. Schultmann. Building Information Modeling (BIM) for existing buildings – Literature review and future needs. Automation in Construction, 2014, 38:109–127. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Tang, D. Huber, B. Akinci, R. Lipman and A. Lytle. Automatic reconstruction of as-built building information models from laser-scanned point clouds: A review of related techniques. Automation in Construction, 2010, 19: 829–843. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Rojas, C. Dossick, J. Schaufelberger. Developing Best Practices for Capturing As-Built Building Information Models (BIM) for Existing Facilities. In: Report of Construction Engineering Resaearch Laboratory ERDC/CERL CR-10-2, 2010. -91p. [Google Scholar]
- Level of Development Specification for Building Information Models. BIM Forum, Version. 2015. -195 p. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Arayici. Towards Building Information Modelling For Existing Structures. Structural Survey, 2008, 26 (3): 210–222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, Y.K. Cho. Performance Evaluation of Automatically Generated BIM from Laser Scanner Data for Sustainability Analyses. Procedia Engineering, 2015, 118: 918–925. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Tang, D. Huber, B. Akinci, R. Lipman, A. Lytle. Automatic reconstruction of as-built building information models from laser-scanned point clouds: A review of related techniques. Automation in Construction, 2010, 19:929–843. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Cho, Y. Ham, M. Golpavar-Fard. 3D as-is building energy modeling and diagnostics: A review of the state-of-the-art. Adv. Eng. Informatics, 2015, 29:184–195. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Xiong, A. Adan, B. Akinci, D. Huber. Automatic creation of semantically rich 3D building models from laser scanner data. Automation in Construction, 2013, 31:325–337. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Verbai. A Lakatos A. & F Kalmár. Prediction of energy demand for heating of residential buildings using variable degree day. Energy. 2014. No. 76. pP. 780–787. doi:10.1016/j.energy.2014.08.075 [Google Scholar]
- K Kuusk, & T Kalamees. Retrofit cost-effectiveness: Estonian apartment buildings. Building Research and Information. No. 44(8). 2016. PP. 920–934. doi:10.1080/09613218.2016.110311. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Petritchenko, A Subbotina, F Khairutdinova, V Reich, D Nemova, Ya Olshevskiy, V Sergeev. Effect of rustication joints on air mode in ventilated facade (2017) Magazine of Civil Engineering, 73 (5), pP. 40–48. DOI:10.18720/MCE.73.4 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.