MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- S. Pulyaev, M. Stepanov, B. Kaitukov and others Mechanical equipment and technological complexes: manual (M.: MGSU, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Borshchevsky, A. Ilyin Mechanical equipment of enterprises for the production of building materials and products (Moscow, Alliance, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Chabutkin, A. Barulev, J. Mech. of const., 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gusev, E. Axelrod, A. Zvezdov and others Manual on the technology of molding of reinforced concrete products (Moscow, Stroiizdat, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Kh. Muzakayev, A. Ertuev, B. Ladaria and others, J. Econ. and Entreprenp., 96, 7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gusev Theory and practice of compaction of concrete mixtures in low-frequency modes of vibration (D.Sc. thesis, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- E. Zinoviev Forming of large-size ferro-concrete products with the use of controlled modes of vibration compaction (PhD work, M., 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vasiliev, J. Mech. of const., 11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Itkin Vibration machines for molding concrete products (Kiev, MP Lesya, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bogdanov, R. Sharapov, Yu. and others The fundamentals of the calculation of machines and equipment of enterprises of construction materials and products.: textbook (Stary Oskol, TNT, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maslov, B. Zhanar, J. Modern scien. res. and innov, 68, 12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gusev, V. Zazimko Vibration technology of concrete (Kiev, Budivelnik, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- O. Savinov, E. Lavrinovich Vibration technology of compaction and formation of concrete mixtures (M., Stroiizdat, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- I. Nazarenko Highly efficient vibroforming machines (Kiev, Vishcha shkola (1988). [Google Scholar]
- S. Gobozov, V. Tibilov. I. Khugaev, J. Sciences of Europe, 21-1 (21) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fayvusovich, B. Gusev Technological mechanics of vibrating concrete mixtures (M., Scientific world, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sharapov, V. Vasiliev, MATEC Web of Conf., 117 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Zinoviev, V. Vasiliev, E. Parfenov, M., Dep. VINITI, Households and buildings, 745-B99 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Petrov, B. Lishansky, E. Rafales-Lamarck, Engineering Phys. J. Minsk, Sc. and Tech., Ac. of Sc. of the BSSR, 37, 4 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sivak, Yu. Chovnyuk, V. Kravchuk, Bul. of Kherson Nat. Tech. Un., 58, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.