MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- P. D. Vikulin, Physico-chemical manifestations of the acoustic field in water conditioning technologies (ASV, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, L. Zhai, R. Simmons and P. Zhong, J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 120 (2) 676–685 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Margulis, Successes of physical sciences 170 (3) 263–287 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Sirotyuk, Acoustic cavitation (Science, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Golyamina, Little Encyclopedia of Ultrasound (Soviet encyclopedia, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hill, J. Bamber, ter G. Haar, Ultrasound in medicine. Physical basis of application (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Physics and technology of powerful ultrasound, Edited by L. D. Rosenberg, Vol. 1 3 (Science, Moscow; 1967) [Google Scholar]
- B. D. Summ, Fundamentals of Colloid Chemistry (Academy, Moscow, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Novikov, Improving the quality of natural and wastewater treatment. Part 1. 1st ed. (TSTU, Tver, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Khan, Y. Adewuyi, Modeling the Ultrasonic Cavitation-Enhanced Removal of Nitric Oxide from Flue Gases In a Bubble Column Reactor (American Institute of Chemical Engineerings, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Pervov, The technology of purification of natural waters (ASV, Moscow, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Alexeev, Fundamentals of modeling of water supply and sanitation systems (MGSU, Moscow; 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Alexeev, Hydraulic modeling of water supply and drainage systems (NRU MGSU, Moscow; 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Ventzel, Probability theory (Academy, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. V. Voronov, A. G. Pervov, M. A. Somov, Water and special water purification at the plant (ASV, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Laugier, C. Andriantsiferana, A.M. Wilhelm, H. Delmas, Ultrasound in gas-liquid systems: Effects on solubility and mass transfer, Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 15 (6) 965–972 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Agranata, Ultrasonic technology (Metallurgy, Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Lavrinenko, E. I. Savina and G. V. Leonov, Modeling of mechanical and physical effects in the process of cavitation cavitation cavities collapse, Barnaul, Bulletin (3) 59–63 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Floris, Modelinig the Cavitation Free Energy, Physical Chemistry 109 (50), 24061–24070, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Commercial encyclopedia, (Great Russian encyclopedia, Moscow, Vol. 4, 154–157, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.