MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- I. P. Golyamina, Little Encyclopedia of Ultrasound (Soviet encyclopedia, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- Physics and technology of powerful ultrasound, Edited by L. D. Rosenberg, Vol. 1 3 (Science, Moscow; 1967) [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Vikulin, Physico-chemical manifestations of the acoustic field in water conditioning technologies (ASV, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Flin, Physical acoustics: Translation from English (Mir, Moscow, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Kardashev, Physical methods of intensification of processes of chemical technology (Chemistry, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- R. Baldaev, Applications of ultrasound (Publishing House “Technosphere”, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Sirotyuk, Acoustic cavitation (Science, Moscow; 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. E. Elpiner, Biophysics of ultrasound (Nauka, Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Margulis, Successes of physical sciences 170 (3) 263–287 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Fridman, Ultrasonic chemical apparatus (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Mironov, Acoustic J. 23 (5) 825–830 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Leighton, The Acoustic Bubble (Academic Press, London, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Khmelev, A. V. Shalunov, A. V. Shalunov, Ultrasonic spraying of liquids (ASTU Publishing, Biysk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Zubrilov, Physicochemical aspects of ultrasonic activation of astringent solutions. Doctoral dissertation abstract (Leningrad Institute of Water Transport, Leningrad, 1975). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Shutilov, Fundamentals of ultrasound physics (Leningrad University, Leningrad, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Kundas and others, Ultrasonic processes in the production of electronic products. Vol.2 (BestPrint, Minsk, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Edited by B. A. Agranata, Ultrasonic technology (Metallurgy, Moscow, 1974). [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Khmelev, Polzunovsky Herald 2/1 154–159 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Fedotkin, I. S. Guliy, Cavitation, cavitation technique and technology, their use in industry (theory, calculations and designs of cavitation devices). Part 1 (Poligrafkniga, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Dezhkunov, T. G. Leighton, Engineering and Physics Journal 77 (1) 45–51 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Vikulin, Development of the processes of separation of highly concentrated wool-water waste water by ultrasound. Dissertation, Candidate of Technical Sciences (MISI, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Alekseev, Fundamentals of flotation wastewater treatment technology (ASV, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.