MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Melekhin A.A., Melekhin A.G. Optimization of parameters of heat exchangers of air heating systems; Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol.672-674, p.1471-1480; Switzerland; 1662–7482, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Lapidus. Selection of criteria for the engineering and economical optimization of heat exchangers. International Journal of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering. Publisher: Springer New York. February, Volume 13, Issue 2. p 160–165. (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Sobol, R.B. Statnikov. The choice of optimal parameters in problems with many criteria. (Moscow: Science, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Khrustalev, A.P. Nesenchuk. Heat and mass transfer. 1 part. (Minsk: Belarusian national technical University, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- EU. The Vilkas, AS Maiminas. Solution: theory, information, modeling. (Moscow: Radio and communication, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- D. Himmelblau. Applied nonlinear programming. Translation from English publishing house “World”, Moscow. (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Egorov I.N., Kretinin G.V., Leschenko I.A., Kuptcov S.V. “Multi-objective Optimization Using IOSO Technology”, 7-th ASMO UK / ISSMO Conference on engineering Design optimization, Bath, UK, 7-8 July (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Reza Salimpour, Zabihollah Bahrami. Thermodynamic analysis and optimization of air-cooled heat exchangers. International Journal of Heat Mass Transfer. Publisher: Springer New York. January 2011. Volume 47. Issue 1. p 35–44, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The tool Microsoft Excel solver uses an algorithm of nonlinear optimization Generalized Reduced Gradient (GRG2), developed by the Leon Lasdon (University of Texas at Austin) and Allan Waren (Cleveland State University). [Google Scholar]
- Burke E.K., Landa Silva J.D., Soubeiga E. Hyperheuristic Approaches for Multiobjective Optimization. Proceeding of the MIC 2003, Kyoto Japan, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Liu and M. Saker, “A comprehensive review on passive heat transfer enhancements in pipe exchangers,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 19, pp. 64–81 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Hasan, A. M. A. Rageb, and M. Yaghoubi, “Investigation of a counter flow microchannel heat exchanger performance with using nanofluid as a coolant,” Journal of Electronics Cooling and Thermal Control, vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 35–43, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bejan, Convection Heat Transfer, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 4th edition, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.