MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Report of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation (from 09.07.2013) «On implementation of state policy in the field of conditions and labor protection in the Russian Federation in 2012»; [Google Scholar]
- Report of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation (from 21.07.2014) «On implementation of state policy in the field of conditions and labor protection in the Russian Federation in 2013»; [Google Scholar]
- Report of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation (from 03.11.2015) «On implementation of state policy in the field of conditions and labor protection in the Russian Federation in 2014»; [Google Scholar]
- Rashitov G.S., Abdyukova G.M. «The analysis of industrial injuries at construction objects», Collection of scientific papers, All-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation (Ufa, October 21-23, 2015), In 3 volumes, 2015, Volume 2., 286 pages. [Google Scholar]
- Savelyeva E.A. How to create an effective safety system for working at heights? Choosing optimal solution for any work space, Scientific and technical journal «Ugol», 2016. No. 11, pP. 45–46. [Google Scholar]
- Senchenko V. A., Kaverzneva T.T. Organizational safety measures when working at height on small enterprises in construction, «Bezopasnost i okhrana truda» journal, 2015. No. 3 (64), pP. 71–76. [Google Scholar]
- Senchenko V. A. Safety measures when working on antenna-mast structures, «Bezopasnost i okhrana Truda» journal, 2016, No. 3(68), pP. 67–69. [Google Scholar]
- Pushenko S.L., Staseva E. V. The analysis and prevention of operational injuries at construction of high-rise buildings and works at heigh, Bulletin of theVolgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Construction and architecture section, 2016, Issue 44(63), Part 2, pp. 157 — 165. [Google Scholar]
- Ovcharenko. M.S. The analysis of industrial injuries in construction branch of the Russian Federation, Collection of scientific papers of the 4th International youth scientific conference, in 4 volumes, «Generation of the future: View of young scientists – 2015», November 19-20, 2015, Vol. 3, pP. 259–262. [Google Scholar]
- Evan A. Nadhim, Carol Hon, Bo Xia, Ian Stewart, Dongping Fang. Falls from Height in the Construction Industry: A Critical Review of the Scientific Literature. // Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2016, 13, 638. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Hoła. Methodology of hazards identification in construction work course. // Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 2010, 16(4): 577–585. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vedernikov A.N., Kuznetsova E.P. Collective fire protection equipment in high-rise buildings. Bulletin of the Perm national research polytechnic university. Applied ecology. Urbanistics, 2011, No. 3, pP. 30–37; [Google Scholar]
- Todoseychuk S.P., Onishchenko Yu.A., Archipenko A.A. Technology and the Results of Field Testing of Rescuing People From a Height, «Technologies of civil safety», 2014. Vol. 11, No. 1 (39), pP. 42–45; [Google Scholar]
- Korolchenko A.Ya., Afonina O.I. Protection equipment for rescue people from height in case of fire. Fire safety in construction, 2010, No. 5, pP. 62–71; [Google Scholar]
- Korolchenko, D., Pizhurin, A., 2017. Simulating operational control of production in lumber house building businesses S. Jemiolo et al.,eds. MATEC Web of Conferences, 117, p.00084. DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201711700084. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Dmitry Korolchenko, Vasily Vasilenko and Georgy Lelikov, Problems of the dynamic test method for individual protection equipment (shock absorbers) // MATEC Web of Conferences. Volume 193, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Nam Thanh Pham, Vasiliy Vasilenko and Dmitriy Korolchenko, Test and Certification Procedures of Pulleys as a Part of Personal Fall Arrest System // IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 365, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- N T Pham, G Lelikov and D Korolchenko, Improvement of The Safety Systems for Working at Heights on Transmission Towers // IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 365, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- The rules of labor protection when working at height approved by order of the Ministry of Labor of Russian Federation from 28.03.2014, No. 155n. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.