MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Seismic Building Design Code Set of rules 14.13330.2014 «Construction in seismic regions». [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Mochalov, A.V. Granovsky, A.N. Kostenko, Industrial and civil construction, 7 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Aprile, A. Benedetti, E. Steli, E. Mangoni, FRPRCS-8 University of Patras (2007). [Google Scholar]
- N. Uddin, F.H. Fouad, U.K. Vaidya, A.K. Khotpal, J.C. Serrano-Perez, Structural Journal, 6 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- W. Raongjant, M. Jing, Structural Concrete, 1 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Granovsky, B.K. Dzhamuev, Journal of Industrial and Civil Engineering, 4 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gasiev, A.V. Granovsky, B.K. Dzhamuev, Seismic construction and safety of structures, 3 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.