MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Larisa Safina, Aleksandr Shuvalov, Mikhail Kovalev Study of reinforced elastomeric bearings for structures in seismic areas MATEC Web Conf., 193, ESCI 2018, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Lubica Nittmannová, Martin Magura, Experimental Verification of Elastomeric Bearings According to STN EN 1337-3, Procedia Engineering, Vol. 156, 2016, pP. 280–287 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EN 1337-3:2005 Structural bearings – Part 3: Elastomeric bearings [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, Customary U.S. Units, 7th edition [Google Scholar]
- ISO 22762-1:2010 Elastomeric seismic-protection isolators – Part 1: Test methods [Google Scholar]
- Technical report for real-size specimens tests, MIDDLE EAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY Civil Engineering Department (Ankara, Turkey) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.