MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- R. Ross, B. Brashaw, X. Wang, R. White, R. Pellerin, Wood and Timber: Condition Assessment Manual, Madison, WI, Forest Products Society (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lechner, T. Nowak R. Klinger, In situ assessment of the timber floor structure of the the Skansen Lejonet fortification, Sweden, Construction and Building Materials 58, 85–93 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Garcia, J. Seco, E. Prieto, Improving the prediction of strength and rigidity of structural timber by combining ultrasound techniques with visual grading parameters, Materiales de Construcción 57(288), 49–59 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lourenco, A. Feio, J. Machado, Chestnut wood in compression perpendicular to the grain: Non-destructive correlations for test results in new and old wood, Construction and Building Materials 21(8), 1617–1627 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ilharco, T. Lechner, T. Nowak, Assessment of timber floors by means of non-destructive testing methods, Construction and Building Materials, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2015.05.133 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nowak, K. Hamrol-Bielecka, J. Jasieńko, Experimental testing of glued laminated timber members using ultrasonic and stress wave techniques, Proc. of the International Conference on Structural Health Assessment of Timber Structures – SHATIS’15, Wroclaw, 9-11 September, 523–533 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Esteban, F. Arriaga, G. Iniguez, I. Bobadilla, Structural assessment and reinforcement of ancient timber trusses, Proc. of the International Conference on Structures & Architecture, 21-23 July, Guimarães, Portugal (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Iniguez, R. Martinez, I. Bobadilla, F. Arriaga, M. Esteban, Mechanical properties assessment of structural coniferous timber by means of parallel and perpendicular to the grain wave velocity, Proc. of the 16th International Symposium on Nondestructive Testing of Wood, Beijing, China (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kasal, T. Tannert (eds), In Situ Asessment of Structural Timber, New York, Springer (2010) [Google Scholar]
- U. Dachermann, K. Crews, B. Kasal, J. Li, M. Riggio, F. Rinn, T. Tannert, In situ assessment of structural timber using stress-wave measurements, Materials and Structures 47(5), 787–803 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fakopp Enterprise Microsecond Timer, http://www.fakopp.com/site/microsecond-timer (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.