MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- A.A. Kuznecova, Vestnik SGASU, 2, 27–32 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Petrov, Vestnik VGASU, 41 (60), 85–92 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Galustyan PGS, 12, 14–15 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Building for Children. Best of Detail. Edition DETA36IL (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C3 Special, Familiarizing Adventure Space for kids (2016) [Google Scholar]
- SPEECH for kids 14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Educational Standard School Education (approved by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of October 17, 2013 N 1155) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Nadyrshine, Vestnik OGU, 1 (150), 53–57, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- SanPiN 184.108.40.20660–10 “Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for the device, content and organization of the mode of operation in pre-school organizations” (2010) [Google Scholar]
- SNiP 2.07.01–89* “Urban planning. Planning and development of urban and rural settlements” (2001) [Google Scholar]
- SNip 31–06– 2009 “Public buildings and facilities” (2009) [Google Scholar]
- SNip 35–01–2001 “Accessibility of buildings and structures for people with limited mobility” (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 261 of 11/23/09 “On Energy Saving and Improving Energy Efficiency and Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation” (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of July 22, 2008 No. 123-FZ “Technical Regulations on Fire Safety Requirements” (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Petrova, Vechernyaya Moskva, 87(27939),1, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Popov, Zvezdny bulvar, 19 (580), 3, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shalfey, Moskovskaya Perspektiva, 18 (1199), 7, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.