MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- L. Jing Jin Mei-shan, Chen Da-Chuan, Li Jing, Qiu Chang-li, Emulated Analysis in the Performance of Linear Introduction Motor, Energy Procedia, 17, pp. 79–83, Jan. (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. A. Hasan, W. H. Wan Badaruzzaman, Ahmed W. Al-Zand, Azrul A. Mutalib, Finite element analysis of tapered composite plate girder with a non-linear varying web depth, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 12, no.11, 2839-2854 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Aravind, I. Khumira, R.N. Firdaus, Fairul.A, Single phase flux switching DC linear Actuator, Special issue pp.28-39 Journal of Science and Technology, 1, pp. 28-39, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X. L. Qibao Lv, Zhiyuan Yao, Contact analysis and experimental investigation of a linear ultrasonic motor, Ultrasonics, 81, pp. 32–38, Nov. (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shibly Ahmed Al-samarraie, Yasir Khuhair Abbas, Manifold based controller design for linear systems, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 8, no.6, 723-740 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Z. Xiangyu Zhou, Yi Zhang, A novel linear ultrasonic motor with characteristic of variable mode excitation, Ceram. Int., vol. 43, pp. S64–S69, Aug. (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-H. Jeong, J. Lim, C.-W. Ha, C.-H. Kim, and J.-Y. Choi, Thrust and efficiency analysis of linear induction motors for semi-high-speed Maglev trains using 2D finite element models, in 2016 IEEE Conference on Electromagnetic Field Computation (CEFC), (2016), pp. 1–1. [Google Scholar]
- P. Z. A. R. Albrecht, P.G. Howlett, P.J. Pudney, X. Vu, Energy-efficient train control: The two-train separation problem on level track, J. Rail Transp. Plan. Manag., 5, no. 3, pp. 163–182, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Satoshi Oto, Tadashi Hirayama, “Study on Thrust Improvement and Ripple Suppression of HTS Linear Switched Reluctance Motor with Coreless HTS Excitation Windings,” Phys. Procedia, 81, pp. 178–181, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Manna, S. Marwaha, M. Marwaha, Performance Optimization of Linear Induction Motor by Eddy Current and Flux Density Distribution Analysis, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 6, no. 6, pp. 769-776, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Rajesh V.R., Biju T.Kuzhiveli, Modelling and failure analysis of flexure springs for a stirling cryocooler, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 12, no.4, 888-897 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Y. Mingyi Wang, Liyi Li, Overview of thrust ripple suppression technique for linear motors - CMP Journals &; Magazine, Chinese J. Electr. Eng., 2, no. 1, pp. 77–84, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. Inagaki, K. Suzuki, and H. Dohmeki, The study of parallel synchronous drive in Permanent magnet linear synchronous motor, in Linear Drives for Industry Applications (LDIA), 2017 11th International Symposium on, Osaka, Japan, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N. Baatar, Hee-Sung Yoon, Minh Trien Pham, Pan Seok Shin, and Chang Seop Koh, Shape Optimal Design of a 9-pole 10-slot PMLSM for Detent Force Reduction Using Adaptive Response Surface Method, IEEE Trans. Magn., 45, no. 10, pp. 4562–4565, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, B. Kou, Y. Zhang, Y. Jin, Thrust characteristic analysis and test of the synchronous permanent magnet linear motor, in 2014 17th International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), pp. 1733–1737, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu and Y.-H. Cho, Thrust Ripples Suppression of Permanent Magnet Linear Synchronous Motor, IEEE Trans. Magn., 43, no. 6, pp. 2537–2539, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ki-Chae Lim, Joon-Keun Woo, Gyu-Hong Kang, Jung-Pyo Hong, Gyu-Tak Kim, Detent force minimization techniques in permanent magnet linear synchronous motors, IEEE Trans. Magn., 38, no. 2, pp. 1157–1160, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Sharma, T. Bhatti, K. Ramakrishnan, Permanent-Magnet Induction Generators: An Overview, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 6, no. 3, pp. 332 - 338, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Tadashi Hirayama, Satoshi Oto, Atsushi Higashijima, Experimental Manufacture and Performance Evaluation of Linear Switched Reluctance Motor with HTS Excitation Windings, Phys. Procedia, 81, pp. 174–177, Jan. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Aravind, I. Khumira, R. Firdaus, A. Fairul, Single Phase Flux Switching DC Linear Actuator, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 1, no. 1, pp. 28-39, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.