MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Section||Electrical & Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- P. Khanke and P. P. S. Kulkarni, “A Technique on Road Traffic Analysis using Image Processing,” Int. J. Eng. Res. Technol., vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 2769–2772, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- F. Aloul, A. Sagahyroon, A. Nahle, M. A. Dehn, and R. Al Anani, “GuideME : An Effective RFID-Based Traffic Monitoring System,” in IASTED International Conference, (2012), pp. 353–359. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahmad, R. Lu, and M. Ziaullah, “Bluetooth an Optimal Solution for Personal Asset Tracking : A Comparison of Bluetooth, RFID and Miscellaneous Anti-lost Traking Technologies,” Int. J. u-e-Serv. Sci. Technol., vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 179–188, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bluetooth SIG Proprietary, “Bluetooth Core Specification Master Table of Contents & Compliance Requirements,” Bluetooth SIG, (2016). [Online]. Available: https://www.bluetooth.com/specifications/bluetooth-core-specification. [Google Scholar]
- M. Duflot, M. Kwiatkowska, G. Norman, and D. Parker, “A Formal Analysis of Bluetooth Device Discovery,” Int. J. Softw. Tools Technol. Transf., vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 621–632, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Franssens, “Impact of multiple inquires on the bluetooth discovery process : and its application to localization,” UNIVERSITY OF TWENTE, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Itead Studio, “HC-05 User’s Manual,” (2010). [Online]. Available: http://www.electronicaestudio.com/docs/istd016A.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- B. E. Last and P. M. Utc, “Adafruit Data Logger Shield,” Adafruit Industries, (2017). [Online]. Available: https://cdn-learn.adafruit.com/downloads/pdf/adafruit-data-logger-shield.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Arduino, “ARDUINO PRO,” (2017). [Online]. Available: https://store.arduino.cc/usa/arduino-pro. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Quer, “Arduino UNO datasheet,” (2014). [Online]. Available: datasheet.octopart.com/A000066-Arduino-datasheet-38879526.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.