MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- A. Liu and G. Wall, "Planning tourism employment: a developing country perspective," Tourism Management, vol. 27, pp. 159-170, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.V. Aravind, M. AL-Atabi, J. Ravishankar, A. Malik, and E. T. Ambikarajah, "Eco-Tourism Sustainability Through PV Technology: A Comprehensive Review," Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, vol. 8, pp. 654-669, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lascurain. (1996) World Conservation Union. Available: http://www.iucnworldconservationcongress.org [Google Scholar]
- NGO and C. o. Education, "Our Common Future," U. Nations, Ed., ed. U.S.A.: WCED, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- I. Louis, G. Davison, J. Payne, W. Yap, P. Fletcher, and E. Lina, "Malaysian National Ecotourism Plan," vol. Excecutive Summary, M. o. Culture, Ed., ed. Malaysia, pp. 41-48, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- I. Thomas, "Defining Tourism," USA:Rosen Publishing Group Inc, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Ravens, The Natural and Human Environment Combined. New York: Children's Press, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Briffa, ' Le,G. Conventional Links to Sustainable Development Nerd Press,(2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. Nair, "Conceptualising Carbon Footprint and Offset Measures for Rural Tourism Destinations: A Possible Plan for Himalaya?," Leh, Ladakh June (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. S. J. Tol, "The impact of a carbon tax on international tourism," Transport and Environment, vol. 12, pp. 129-142, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Maskey, "Development Governance. Agenda for Action. Centre for Development and Governance," ed. Kathmandu, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. Peterson and L. D., "People and their behavior: A challenge for recreation management," Journal of Forestry, vol. 77, pp. 343-346, (1979) [Google Scholar]
- (4 November 2017). Global Energy Statisctical Yearbook. Available: https://yearbook.enerdata.net/total-energy/world-consumption-statistics.html [Google Scholar]
- Leung, D. Y. C, Yang, and Y., "Wind energy development and its environmental impact: A review," Renewable and sustainable energy review, vol. 16, pp. 1031-1039, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Nadarajan and C.V. Aravind, "Peak Demand Analysis for the Look-ahead Energy Management System," presented at the eureca, Taylor' s University, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- (2017, 5 November) Sustainable Energy and Environment Forum. Available: http://www.thegreenmechanics.com/2013/08/annual-solar-radiations-in-different.html [Google Scholar]
- A. Ramos, M. A. Chatzopoulou, I. Guarracino, J. Freeman, and C. N. Markides, "Hybrid photovoltaic-thermal solar systems for combined heating, cooling and power provision in the urban environment," Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 150, pp. 838-850, 15 October (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Jones and C.P. Underwood, "Thermal Model For Photovoltaic Systems," Solar Energy, vol. 70, pp. 349-359, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Hajibeigy, C.V. Aravind, M. Al-Atabi, and P. Hoole, "Heat Response Model for Phase Layered Topology in a Photovoltaic Thermal System,"Indonesian Journalof Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, vol. 7, pp. 52-60, July (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.