MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- A. K. Patra, K. Patel, G. S. Bundela, and V. P, “Design and Development of Transition Autopilot For VTOL UAV,” Int. J. Innov. Eng. Res. Technol., vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 57–72 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jo and Y. Kwon, “Analysis of VTOL UAV Propellant Technology,” J. Comput. Commun., vol. 5, pp. 76–82 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kadamatt, “Tricopter vs Quadcopter vs Hexacopter: A Comparison,” Droney Bee, 2017. http://www.droneybee.com/tricopter-vs-quadcopter-vs-hexacopter/. [Online]. Available: [Accessed: 24-Oct-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- F. Thomas, “What is a Tricopter, Quadcopter, Hexacopter and Octocopter,” Droners Guides, 2017 https://www.dronersguides.com/what-is-a-quadcopter/. [Online] Available: [Accessed: 24-Oct-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- S. Said, “Quadcopter Mechanics,” 2014. http://uav-society.blogspot.my/2014/06/quadcopter-mechanics.html. [Online]. Available: [Accessed: 24-Oct-2017] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yoon, “Adverse Yaw and Aircraft Turns,” 2001. http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/dynamics/q0045.shtml. [Online]. Available: [Accessed: 24-Oct-2017] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dryden and R. Barbaccia, “Quadcopter Design Project,” (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhong, H. Yuqing, Y. Liying, and H. Jianda, “Control techniques of tilt rotor unmanned aerial vehicle systems : A review,” Chinese J. Aeronaut., vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 135–148, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Saharudin, “Development of tilt-rotor unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV): material selection and structural analysis on wing design,” in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.