MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||23|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- A. . Benmakhlouf, A.. Louchene, and D.. Djarah, “Fuzzy logic and modified crisp logic applied to a DC motor position control,” Control Intell. Syst., 38, no. 3, 173–180 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N. Bianchi and M. Dai Pre, “Active power filter control using neural network technologies,” IEE Proceedings-Electric Power Appl., 150, no. 2, 139–145, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Slapak, K. Kyslan, and F. Durovsky, “Position Controller for PMSM Based on Finite Control Set Model Predictive Control,” no. 1, 17–22 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K. Orman, A. Basci, A. Derdiyok, E. Engineering, and E. Engineering, “Speed and Direction Angle Control of Four Wheel Drive Skid-Steered Mobile Robot by Using Fractional Order PI Controller,” 14–20 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.-Y. Chen and C.-S. Chia, “Precision Position Control of a Voice Coil Motor Using Self-Tuning Fractional Order Proportional-Integral-Derivative Control,” Micromachines, 7, no. 11, 207 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kawamura and Y. Ishida, “Approach to New Model Recovery Anti-windup Scheme with PID Controller,” 2015 3rd Int. Conf. Artif. Intell. Model. Simul., 208–212 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. T. Ling, “A New Anti-windup PI control for Motor Speed Application,” no. June (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K. Sakai and Y. Ishida, “A Design of an Improved Anti-Windup Control Using a PI Controller Based on a Pole Placement Method,” no. 2, 1–7 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Pratama, E. Susanto, and A. S. Wibowo, “Design and implementation of water level control using gain scheduling PID back calculation integrator Anti Windup,” ICCEREC 2016 - Int. Conf. Control. Electron. Renew. Energy, Commun., Conf. Proc., 101–104 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.