MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Electrical & Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- Y. Cai, H. Wang, X. Chen, and L. Chen, “Multilevel framework to handle object occlusions for real-time tracking,” pp. 1–8, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Pylyshyn, Z. (2007). Multiple object tracking. http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/Multiple_object_tracking. [online] Scholarpedia. Available at: [Accessed 26 Oct. 2017] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ding and Y. Song, “Robust Object Tracking using Color and Depth Images with a Depth based Occlusion Handling and Recovery,” pp. 930–935, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- I. Engineering and S. Province, “Variable Scale and Anti-occlusion Object Tracking Method with Multiple Feature Integration,” pp. 426–433, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- W. Luo, J. Xing, X. Zhang, X. Zhao, and T.-K. Kim, “Multiple Object Tracking: A Literature Review,” http//arxiv.org/abs/1409.7618, arXiv, 1-39. Retrieved from vol. V, no. 212, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Intelligence, Q. Zhao, W. Tian, Q. Zhang, and J. Wei, “Robust object tracking method dealing with occlusion,” 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Z. M. Shehzad et al., Muhammad Imran, Yasir A. Shah, “K-means based multiple objects tracking with long-term occlusion handling,” 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.