MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20189th Eureca 2017 International Engineering Research Conference
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- EIA, "World energy demand and economic outlook EIA’s handling of non-U.S. policies in the International Energy Outlook", U.S. Energy Inf. Adm., vol. 2016, no. May 2015, pp. 7–17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. W. John Twidell, Renewable Energy Resources, 3rd ed. New York : Routledge (2015) [Google Scholar]
- EIA, “World Renewable Energy Consumption,” U.S. Energy Inf. Adm, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Edenhofer et al., IPCC, 2011: Summary for Policymakers. In: IPCC Special Report on Renewable Energy Sources and Climate Change Mitigation. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Rosillo-Calle, “A review of biomass energy - shortcomings and concerns,” J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., no. March, pp. 1933–1945, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mekhilef, R. Saidur, A. Safari, and W. E. S. B. Mustaffa, “Biomass energy in Malaysia: Current state and prospects,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 3360–3370, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malaysia Palm Oil Board, “FFB Processed by Mill 2017.” [Online]. Available: http://bepi.mpob.gov.my/index.php/my/statistics/sectoral-status/179-sectoral-status-2017/806-ffb-processed-by-mill-2017.html. [Accessed: 18-Jun-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Chiew and S. Shimada, “Current state and environmental impact assessment for utilizing oil palm empty fruit bunches for fuel, fiber and fertilizer - A case study of Malaysia,” Biomass and Bioenergy, vol. 51, pp. 109–124, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Darrow, R. Tidball, J. Wang, and A. Hampson, “Catolog of CHP Technologies,” no. March, p. 131, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- U. S. E. P. Agency, “Biomass Combined Heat and Power Catalog of Technologies,” Biomass, no. September, pp. 2000–2003, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Umar, P. Jennings, and T. Urmee, “Strengthening the palm oil biomass Renewable Energy industry in Malaysia,” Renew. Energy, vol. 60, pp. 107–115, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Umar, P. Jennings, and T. Urmee, “Generating renewable energy from oil palm biomass in Malaysia: The Feed-in Tariff policy framework,” Biomass and Bioenergy, vol. 62, pp. 37–46, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Umar, P. Jennings, and T. Urmee, “Sustainable electricity generation from oil palm biomass wastes in Malaysia: An industry survey,” Energy, vol. 67, pp. 496–505, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ICESN, “Biogas Asia Pacific Forum 2017”, no. 15–19th May, pp. 17–18, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. J. da S. Pereira, J. T. Pinho, M. A. B. Galhardo, and W. N. Macêdo, “Methodology of risk analysis by Monte Carlo Method applied to power generation with renewable energy,” Renew. Energy, vol. 69, pp. 347–355, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Arnold and Ö. Yildiz, “Economic risk analysis of decentralized renewable energy infrastructures – A Monte Carlo Simulation approach,” Renew. Energy, vol. 77, pp. 227–239, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Yokoyama, K. Fujiwara, M. Ohkura, and T. Wakui, “A revised method for robust optimal design of energy supply systems based on minimax regret criterion,” Energy Convers. Manag., vol. 84, pp. 196–208, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Yokoyama, R. Nakamura, and T. Wakui, “Performance Comparison of Energy Supply Systems Under Uncertain Energy Demands Based on a Mixed-Integer Linear Model,” Energy, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Christian and W. Winston, Data Analysis and Decision Making, 4th Edition. Mason, USA: South Western Cengage Learning, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- “SEDA PORTAL.#x201D; [Online]. Available: http://seda.gov.my/. [Accessed: 23-Oct-2017]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.